Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates!

I haven't really been blogging for quite some time since i didnt have internet connection back here in cheras. Its been almost two months since the new semester started. i can't believe im already a second year pharmacy student...its scary how time flies. But enough about that....im just so happy to annouce that ive finally moved to the condo. I was staying with grandaunt previously if you didnt know. Really thankful for that. I just want back my freedom. haha.

n plus im really tired of fighting with the KL traffic! really stressful!


here are a few pictures of my new place....



my comfy bed my vanity corner, my dressing table...hehe






laundry basket,cupboard, study table i just love this! my collage of people i love! to
remind me of them evryday!



the living room the dining table...where we do our work! haha
n my housemates juliana n shee hui




the stove where we attempt to cook. LOL




Finally somewhere i can call HOME!
Really love the new place!


i walk to uni now..hopefully i'll lose some weight haha eventhough McD , A&W , Pizza Hut or whatever fast food joint there is , is just walking distance away! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....hav a quick view with ur blog...found this post HOME....wee wee..i super like ur condo decoration..is so so nice..how come u able to get such a nice place?? omg..is reli reli nice...when can i drop by and have a look?? hehe.....i like ur room anyhow....the owner provided all furnish for u all???is reli a HOME which i hope for...envy T.T

Anonymous said...

ops..i m joanne...forgotten to leave my name ..hehe...

Elizabeth Monteiro said...

hey joanne! nice of you to drop by! hehehe ya ya the owner provided all the furniture! come by anytime! hehe...we;re in the same block wut!

Anonymous said...

wei wei!!! hahaha glad u're blogging frequently now. ur new place is niCE! beats ur old place like.. a million timeS? hehe. double bed! important important. n i see a couple of my pics on ur wall. TEEHEE. keep updating! love u!

Anonymous said...

ah babe! you have a floppy dog, just like me!! yayyy... :D okok..back to work for me.. *hugs* miss ya.