Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back!

Im back!! Christmas in Singapore was GREAT! *Updates later* I honestly wish i did not have to come back to malaysia! im seriously appalled by the difference between the singapore and malaysian immigration! i am embarrassed to call myself a malaysian! Everything was so systematic in singapore while in malaysia it was train wreck. I carried my heavy luggages to the *xray thing* only for it to go through the rollers for a ride. Seriously, the immigration officer was not even staring at the screen, she was chatting with her friend. Urgh. Waste of my bloody time. Whether you had anything to declare or not. No one bloody cares. Its no wonder ppl get away with trafficking drugs into the country. Malaysia Boleh.

Urgh. Dont mind me. Im being sour bout coming back to malaysia and reality. Uni starts in a weeks time. Yippee.

Oh my dear friends who are in Ipoh! i only have a week left. lol. like im dying. Call me out! I wanna meet you!! lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
you're back!
how's you xmas? must be good, went to s'pore some more!

hahaha!
*waiting for your chirstmas updates!*