Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ipoh.

Yes im still in Ipoh. A short trip back to Ipoh for cheng beng turned out to be a long one. why? well it was initially an appendicitis scare but it turned out to be a viral infection. Its a good thing! the thought of surgery freaks me out! minus the severe stomache, nausea and vomitting. Thank you dear friends for all your calls and sms-es. I'm gonna be alright. i'll be returning to suck-fest KL tmr and so try not to miss me too much ya! LOL

April Fool's Day reminds me of Lava. Cos its her birthday. haha. Happy Birthday Lava all the way in India! It also reminds me of that year when we played an april fool's prank on our teachers back in secondary school where we switched classes. It took them sometime to realise that they were teaching the wrong class. I rmbr a teacher even stood outside the class looking puzzled to make sure she was in the right class (puan Khalijah) . that was just hilarious.


OK im disgusted to admit im a shopaholic series fan. i have NOT watch the movie eventhough i anticipated it the moment i found out that there was going to be a movie (long story=do not wish to talk bout it) and i dont think im going to watch it anytime soon. so if you have watched it, DONT talk to me bout it,i dont want to know. and DONT drool over LUKE BRANDON in front of me.

i'll just satisfy my hunger by reading...









uh huh yeah rite.....

1 comments:

Juliana Endang said...

heys, wad kind of surgery? r u ok?
btw, come back faster.. will tell u full story of CONFESSION OF SHOPAHOLIC.. how how? :P