Monday, September 8, 2008

Car Accident

@@!!!
im just so unlucky! i think swee leen would totally agree with me!

it was a rainy saturday afternoon and traffic was bad on the MRR2. I picked amanda and kum yeen from the lrt station cos they were gonna sleep over at my place for the weekend. we were heading towards tesco as we needed to buy some groceries for the steamboat we planned earlier to celebrate mooncake festival. For some reason, the traffic was slow and as i was trailing behind a toyota unser he hit his breaks. i could not break in time and i hit his car.

i drove the car to the side of the road terrified i braved myself n went out of the car in hoping to come to a settlement with this guy. just my luck. the guy turned out to be complete ASSHOLE with the capital A! he called his asshole friends n they came and started shouting at amanda and kum yeen who was trying to negotiate with them. i almost could not contain my tears i went into the car and reached out for my handphone and started going through my phonebook calling uncles, cousins, godbros, guy friends but for some reason! NO ONE ANSWERED MY CALLS!! i was SO frustrated! i couldnt believe my luck! i needed a guy's help cos i think they were bullying us cause we were a bunch of young girls. i didnt want to call my dad cos i was afraid of his reaction. i wanted to be a hero n solve it on my own! bloody smart move! like as though god was teaching me a lesson, i had no choice but to call my dad since no one answered my calls! i was surprised when the first thing he asked was did i get hurt. the ASSHOLE"S friend demanded for RM500 or replacement of his car bumper which was complete n utter RUBBISH cos his car was barely damaged


i had no choice but to make a police report. but he refused to go to the police station together cos he wanted to have lunch. what a major asshole! i lost my temper n shouted at him. n we went our separate ways. couldnt find the stupid police station cos apparently there's only one police station that handles car accidents which is the one in petaling street. my uncle took me there the next day. my car looks like joke compared to the rest of the cars there. unbelievable. his car would probably stand out like a sore thumb if u noe what i mean unless he further damage his car to take advantage of the situation. which i think he is totally capable of! IM JUST SO PISSED!





but there was always a brighter side to the situation rite?? at least i try to convince myself...




  • at least no one got hurt! THANK GOD!

  • CALL YOUR DAD NO MATTER WHAT!

  • thank god i was not alone and my girlfriends were to help me!

lesson learnt. drive carefully. u do not want to bang into an asshole's car.


my first time in a car accident and the car's first time. sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE... u ok or not? so how did u settle the issue with the asshole? and yea... I DO AGREE... u are quite unfortunate! probably a curse or something!! *HUGS*

Elizabeth Monteiro said...

yeah im okie...just fired up. paid duit kopi' to the police officer so that i wont get saman. ish. and asshole lied in his police report. sigh. long story. tell u when we meet.