Friday, September 19, 2008

Emo-ing

im feeling absolutely depressed. On the verge of giving up. i dont know why. i just dont want to face the coming week. Second year has been really tough on me having to retake two year one subjects that its so difficult to manage my time well. I will be having two mid term exams this coming week. Biochem on tuesday and physical pharmacy on friday. Totally unprepared for the both of them. Pending CVS lab report due on wednesday. THE worst dispensing and compounding practical test on wednesday. sigh. homesick. i think i often like going home its because its a form of escape. escape from all the stress and escape from having to do evrything for myself. ESCAPE FROM KL LIFE. not liking it at all.

feel like dropping evrything and giving up!

missing all my ipoh friends...........i want a hug! sobs!

I WANNA GO HOME!



P/s: in loving memory of coco the poodle, a faithful, loyal companion.

0 comments: