Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home

After driving nearly 180km from KL, i finally reached home....IPOH! A friend of mine, Kui Choo followed me back to Ipoh and she catched a bus to her hometown, Sitiawan from ipoh (long story lah!) As i exit the highway into Ipoh and drove home, i dumped my luggage and gave Kui Choo a short tour around my house, and we rushed to the err bus stand? Apparently there's only one bus company that goes to Lumut ( if u didnt know its near Sitiawan) which is Perak Roadways. We made it just in time for the 4 o clock bus with barely five minutes to spare and bought the bus ticket. Thinking we were so lucky to be able to get a bus ticket. THINK AGAIN.

First thing we noticed about the bus ticket. There was no seat numbers! nvm that....

We headed towards the bus...To my ultimate horror! The bus was full with ppl that there were ppl standing! The bus driver went " Kalau mau, u ambil pukul 5 punya bus, kalau tak mau, naik bus... nanti setengah jalan, ada org turun, boleh duduk." With no choice my friend reluctantly went up the bus standing practically at the steps of the bus with all her luggage. i kid you not. She had to stand for a journey of an hour and a half. Furthermore she was the not the last as more ppl squeezed into that stew-pid bus. CRAZY!.




I felt so embarassed having to put my friend through that. I seriously had no idea that the bus service to Lumut is that bad. Fyi, she only got to sit after an hour later and the bus kept stopping to pick up n drop passengers along the way. Gosh. There's no limit. Im sorry Kui Choo!!


And as for me, i shall be keeping myself occupied with astro, loads of friends to meet up with, books to be read and movies to be watched. I'll be in Penang this weekend for a lil WINDOW shopping, completing my pharmacy attachment on the 15th and will be spending Christmas in Singapore. Excited excited.


Season of Advent has already begun...So fast lah one year flew by....


Less than a month till the birthday of Jesus Christ...

Dear Lord,

Let us always rmbr the real meaning of christmas...and not be blinded by the MALAYSIAN SALES and COMMERSIALISM !

AMEN!

0 comments: