Thursday, November 6, 2008

When the stress kicks in........


Its almost end of the year....just one more hurdle till we can enjoy end of the year hols! FINAL EXAMS!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

i think evryone is having finals exams now rite?? Well if u think that u've sat ur butt all day long studying...and ur mind is saturated with all the information (I WISH!!) take a break..... and dance to this!






i was so stressed up i took a hairbrush n started singing and dancing to this song! ( LOL see what exams do to a person!) thank goodness no one was home... so COME ON! take that hair brush n SING AND DANCE WITH ME! haha.... You can dance! you can jive! having the time of your life! ooh.. see that girl! watch that scene! diggin the dancing queen!!


or you can also sing this.......


I have a dream

to pass my finals!

To help me cope

With anything

If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale

You can take the future

Even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream

I have a dream.........


TO PASS FINALS!!!


Okay i think ive watched too much of Mamma mia!


On to another topic...i was talking to my youngest sister yesterday who's going to secondary school next year (how time flies!) she told me that 7th Coy came to her primary school to promote students to join their company. Ok for those who dont know, in main convent i would say that there was rivalry between the two girl guide bodies in our school, 7th Ipoh Company and 8th Ipoh Company. The first two weeks of school, the 2 companies would go all out to recruit new members. But wow times have really change..they actually went to the extent of going to primary schools to promote themselves. I honestly thought that girl guides have actually gone extinct in our school since kids nowadays are so spoilt and pampered that they cant be out of their comfort zones! Sigh i really enjoyed my girl guiding days.....like it was only yesterday....


Exco Board of 2003? or was it 2002?

back when we wore skirts and short sleeves!!

OMG im so old already........................

sigh back to the books... GOOD LUCK EVRYONE WITH THEIR EXAMS! i sure need loads of it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...i LIKE MAMMA MIA superb much...gaga..=)

Anonymous said...

ops..its me..joanne =P drop by ur blog to relax a while..take it easy gal..