Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas In Singapore

Boo hoo...Semester 4 started today! Time really does flies. Next thing i know i'll be preparing for finals. Well at least it'll nearer towards graduation.

This is a long overdue post! My trip to singapore!


Day 1: Sentosa Island

First Stop!
The MerlionAs bimbo-ish as i sound, i had no idea that it was half mermaid half lion before i came to singapore. lol.

2nd stop: The Images of Singapore

I thought that was nice. I was quite impressed and i got to know Singapore better through this wax museum.






3rd stop: Luge

I absolutely loved it! they were right when they said once is never enough! Its somewhat like a go-kart but its not. haha. I got my adrenaline all pumping! My parents were to chicken to try it so we got to play twice! Wee! no pics though!


4th stop: Tiger Skytower

A slow ride all the way to the top and it rotates so you can get a view of sentosa island and Singapore. I didnt particularly liked it...cause i was still hyped up from Luge and i had to sit through this slow ride. AGONY! n there was narration. No idea what the person was talking about. haha.

5th Stop & 6th Stop: The 3-D show and 4-D show!

I absolutely loved this! it was so much of fun with water squirting effects and wind blowing on ur neck and feet and of course the motion master. i high recommend you to choose this two as part of ur package! you wont regret it! Though the lines were very long. It was definitely worth the wait!

Last but not least, we went for Songs of the Sea. Not too bad. I personally feel that the musical fountain in Mines Wonderland is nicer! Maybe coz at that time, i was so exhausted i just wanted to go home! haha!

Christmas atmosphere in Vivocity


to be continued tomorrow....yawn....

0 comments: