Thursday, January 29, 2009

Social Outcast.

hello! hello!
wishing evryone a prosperous happy ox new year!

I managed to go back for chinese new year on sat evening. Battled the jam. A journey back to ipoh would normally take about 2 hours took me nearly four and a half hours to reach home. I think i had the most depressing chinese new year ever!
I went back to kl on tuesday and also battled the jam. Missed out on everything that is and had happened in ipoh. Not that anyone remembered me to include me. I guess it would be better to remain oblivious.

What am i doing in kl? i took what ever ang pow money i gained this year ( EXTREMELY PATHETIC) and finally bought twilight( i have not even watch the movie! i jus recently only found out that the vampire guy was cedric diggory guy!! OMG i know...lol). yesh...im extremely slow. i guess i finally found the time to read.

I hope you had an enjoyable chinese new year! Feel free to pay pathetic me a visit in kl...but sorrylah im not eligible to give out ang pows!

0 comments: