Thursday, October 9, 2008

Raya Holiday

First Day of Raya

Evry year without fail on the first day of raya , i will go tofor Dana's open house. Its great that this is the only time we all get together over delicious yummy homecook food by Dana's mum. Since we all have different semester breaks, raya is the time where we get to meet up and catch up on each others lives though the numbers are getting fewer by the years.lol. The lemang, ketupat, rendang, fish curry and sambal petai makes me drool jus thinking bout it! haha!


The loyal anf faithful ones...haha with the lovely host, miss dana dressed in purple

high on food. manda n me.


Second Day of Raya

Normally i would balik kampung to simpang pulai to visit my cousins akmal and azam on the first day of raya. This year we went on the second day cos daddy had to work.

Dad, the driver :)

me and sis,kim being very melayu...haha

kim, akmal and me

the little nephew and nieces

Brewsters

We (the family) had dinner at Brewsters on thurs. I enjoyed the food there when i went there with nicky the first time. A bit pricey but worth it because the portion size is HUGE.



















Ethan's Full Moon


ONE MONTH OLD! so fast! im getting old :(

My whole holiday is practically spent on eating. GAWD. Thank god for friends like nicky who drags me out of the house to go out for a jog in the pologround cause he claims he put on weight. SHEESH!

n....guilty as charged. i did not TOUCH MY BOOKS!

0 comments: