Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reality

I know im not suppose to be blogging...but this is the only place i can actually let go my thoughts....didnt want to trouble anyone with my problems since everyone is busy with their own life. My mum shocked me with some bad news yesterday. She has not been feeling well this few days so she finally decides to take a MRI. Her results came out and turns out she had three problems. She had gall stones, hernia and a growth! She's always joked and said she sees so many cancer patients evryday she's not surprise if she dies of cancer one day! SO NOT FUNNY! My mum dedicated her life to work with terminal stage cancer patients. She could have been a doctor but she chose to be a nurse...a palliative care nurse. i really pray that the growth is not malignant. My mum on the other hand seems to be in a good spirit bout it. I seriously think its just an upfront. My dad has not been well himself. He had a bronchitis episode.Coughing non stop. N suddenly he really starts taking care of his diet (which is good lah) but its like as though he is hiding something from me. IM JUST TERRIFIED! i have nightmares of losing them....

all i can do is to pray.....

Pls dear Lord let them be okay.....PLS

0 comments: