Tuesday, March 24, 2009

April Fool's coming too early Part 2

Turns out i was not the only one who was a victim to this lame prank, my housemate's shoes were also taken ( Thank god! i mean thank god cos i thought it was like some revenge against me or sth!) SO NOT FUNNY!



But guess what...me and shee hui(housemate) was going down for a swim today evening, for some reason i looked to the left side of my neighbour's roof ( i checked it on the day i lost my shoe) and to my surprise i found one of shoe on the roof. OMG! it was out of reach! i had mixed feelings both angry and excited to find my Primeveras...we knocked on the neighbours door for help..but was turned down. So i thought i'll figure something out later and went to the lift to go down for a swim. While waiting for the lift, i looked out of the window..wasnt sure if it was my imagining things..but i saw a pair white shoes on the bigger roof all the way down at the 14th floor (im on the 24th floor) My instant reaction was to call my housemate to ask if those belong to her because it was not mine. True enough they were hers. A**HOLE!


So the craziest thing we did by far, we went down to the 14th floor, and my housemate climbed onto the roof to retrieve her shoes which were at the edge of the roof! i just stood there bitting my nails praying nothing would happened while she climb the roof like a catwoman! haha really! THANK GOD she got her shoes! safe and sound...anf thankfully no one saw us after they might think that she was trying to commit suicide...that would have been funny....


The mood to swim...all gone..i decided that its time to save my shoe on the other side...went back up and came out with a broom and the stick we use to dry our clothes! but it was not long enough to reach for the shoe..... then suddenly it hit me...i could tie the two sticks together to reach for the shoe! using that girl guide knoe which i forgot the name of it? was it whipping or dead man's knot? the knot we used to build our flag pole?


anyways...i tied it using some parcel strings and some rafia strings...







a bit messy but not too bad for a retired girl guide! LOL..i never expect that i will be using my girl guide's knowledge outside school what more to save my shoe! LOL!








My shoes are finally reunited though with some scratches...

My crocs are still missing....


I CURSE THE PERSON(S) WHO DID IT TO DEATH!!!


but i think someday i will think back n laugh about this....


YES I LOVE MY SHOES!


on a lighter note....im babysitting my baby potato for two weeks... :)

'You're my sunshine on a cloudy day'

0 comments: