Friday, March 20, 2009

Damn Nose!

I dont know why...whether its me having to wake up in the wee hours to send my sister to work, or the sleepless night during mid terms or was it last night i stayed up when i had to rush do my lab report last minute which was due today turned out to be a report with an explosion of calculation that nearly drove me insane or i got Kuen's bug or the erratic weather..i got the flu again. I just recovered from it last week and i woke up today with a leaky faucet. Its irritating as hell! I cant even tell anymore if its just the normal sinus problem or is it the flu. whatever it is, it is annoying! Woke up late for morning class, rushed and pop a Clarinase and swallowed it down with a cup of coffee ( i wonder if it is contraindicated with caffeine). Dr. Rao was already giving his lecture when i arrived, i sat at my usual spot waiting for the Clarinase to take its effect. There i was sniffling all the way, not only was i irritated with my nose, i was feeling so drained..i could barely concentrate during Anti-microbial. I felt drowsy. Clarinase is suppose to be NON-DROWSY! Apparently i am desensitized to Clarinase! ( shows how often i take them!) I think i need to switch to Loratadine. Urgh i need a nose transplant.


Anyways, earlier this week, we went for a movie after Biotech. Watched Marley and Me!




It wasa story about a labrador ( clearance puppy) who was absolutely incorrigible! Cute and affectionate nonetheless! The ending was just heartwrenching and I cried.The whole story just made me think of my dog, Benji. I love this quote from the movie 'A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. So if i end up to being alone or a spinster or whatever...i'll definitely be an old lady with loads of dogs ( not cats! not pigeons!) LOL...they are so loyal and lovable creatures!


Grace asked me what i wanted for my birthday! I WANT A PUPPY! i know its impossible! and NO im not hinting to anyone! and i cant wait to play with swee leen's new poodle pup! sigh im dying to go home!

Missing potato!
We had two days of no lectures right after! That never happens!! Went to Redbox, Gardens

We sang, we croaked, we shouted, we screamed........


tricia, grace, me and shereen


tricia, kuen and ker li
the part i remembered most...
We unconciously screamed real aloud when we sang Simple Plan's How Could this happen to me?
' Im sick of this life, i Just want to scream! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?'
We must be some depressing bunch of pharmacy students....haha great times!
Well, its back to the normal hectic schedule again....










0 comments: