Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ive been busy with assignments, mid terms and lab reports if you are wondering where have i disappeared to! Sem 4 is aboslutely crazy!


anyways...i was watching a recap of last year's american idol and my sister pointed out that there was this contestant that looks a LOT like patrick dempsey.





Luke Menard Patrick Dempsey
Unfortunately they are both married! haha...damn!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dear best friend,
You mean a whole lot to me...ive told u a million times u r like family to me ,
I hate it that im trying not to depend on you.. cos i know soon u will be leaving and probably never coming back.
there'll probably be an emptiness...like how i feel now..
cos u r the one person i want to tell evrything to...the one person i want to tell bout my day...the one person i seek comfort in.
I miss talking to you...i miss having you as my best friend...
but i want you to be happy..
and i'll never stop caring about you...
i hope you know that..
love ya loads.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uni's been absolutely hectic! Thanks Kuen for being my positive light! Everyone needs a dose of kuen's positive attitude! Sem 4 is definitely testing my love for pharmacy! Nonetheless, i shall not give up! Sorry to my dear friends for not keeping in touch with you!
Pulmonary, Renal and Pharmacotherapy and Biotechnology...i seriously hate you very much... but i shall give my best shot to understand you! oh dear lord...keep me strong!
to my dear classmates....keep holding on....

2 comments:

wheyLeon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wheyLeon said...

Headlines (Friendship NEVER Ends) - Spice Girls